We believe the ideal candidate match for this position would possess the following attributes:
- BS in Engineering, Geology, Hydrogeology or another related field;
- 10+ years environmental project management experience;
- Expertise in contaminant fate and transport, geochemistry, and statistical data analysis;
- Strong regulatory knowledge;
- Experience with the evaluation and selection of remediation alternatives;
- Project contracting, scheduling, and budget development and tracking experience;
- Highly organized with excellent technical writing and communication skills.
At SoundEarth, we value our staff and appreciate our differences. Each of our employee-owners has the responsibility and the ability to affect our success. We provide opportunities for all staff members to share in the company’s success, grow professionally and enjoy a superior work/life balance. We offer a competitive compensation package with multiple incentive programs to reward team and individual contributions.
If you are ready to advance your career and this sounds like your opportunity, please submit a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
SoundEarth Strategies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer