The Washington Air Regulations are up for public comment and updating. There are two opportunities to comment open right now but closing soon!
This rulemaking is of interest to:
– Industrial and commercial business owners
– Air quality consultants
– Local governments
– Environmental, business, and civic organizations
– General public
Proposed changes to Controls for New Sources of Toxic Air Pollutants WAC 173-460
– Updates the list of toxic air pollutants
– Recalculates some of the threshold values (acceptable source impact levels, small quantity emissions rates, and de minimis emission values)
– Comments are due by midnight on Tuesday, July 23, 2019. Click here to submit your comments online.
Exploratory rulemaking for additional changes to Controls for New Sources of Toxic Air Pollutants
– Ecology is looking input on possible changes to its at its air quality program
– These rules are not open for revision very often, so it is a good opportunity to provide input.
– Comments are due by midnight on Thursday, August 8, 2019. Click here to submit your comments online.