What do you get when you mix a bunch of scientists and engineers that are eager to share their knowledge with the world? A webinar series, of course!
We are proud to introduce SoundByte: A SoundEarth Webinar Series. We are so excited to share all of our industry knowledge with you! Be sure to register below if you find the current topic intriguing.
11/19/20: Environmental History of Seattle – What to Expect When You're Redeveloping
Main takeaways: This presentation is intended to provide developers, attorneys, and others involved in the real estate market with an understanding of how the commercial and industrial development of Seattle has resulted in environmental impacts and where those impacts are most likely to be encountered throughout the region. Specifically, the presentation will address the impacts that are commonly encountered in the vicinity of the Lower Duwamish Waterway, SODO, downtown Seattle, Capitol Hill, South Lake Union, and Ballard.
10/15/20: Don't Eat These PCULs: Preliminary Cleanup Levels for the LDW
SoundByte explored some issues associated with the Lower Duwamish Waterway Preliminary Cleanup Levels, or PCULs (pickles), that include:
• What are the PCULs and how do they fit into the MTCA framework?
• When are the PCULs applied to a site?
• What analytical considerations need to be taken to achieve the PCULs?
• What are the implications of using the PCULs to inform a site investigation?
9/22/20: Is the New, Expedited VCP Program Right for Your Site?
– A better understanding of the regulatory closure pathways that exist
– Application details for the new expedited VCP process
– Know where to start when you have questions about your site