2021 was a busy year for SoundEarth Strategies, Inc. (SES) and EHS-International (EHSI), and our combined strength opened several opportunities in the public sector for both firms.
The first half of 2021 brought a win to SES on the King County Open Space On-call Environmental Assessment Services contract, and just this fall, we learned SES was chosen again as one of Seattle City Light’s on-call environmental support consultants. Finally, SES teamed up with Kane Environmental to win the Washington State Department of Ecology’s Ongoing Environmental Services contract.
SES also completed projects on behalf of the following public entities throughout 2021:
- Jefferson County PUD
- the City of Seattle
- the Duwamish Tribe
- the City of Bothell
- the Port of Olympia
- the City of Tukwila
- Pollution Liability Insurance Agency
- the City of Gearhart (Oregon)
- the Port of Seattle.
EHSI also had its share of success in 2021. Following are the highlights:
- Supporting Greene Economics on the Washington Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction’s (OSPI) Lead in Water Cost Study
- Completed a COVID-19 Workplace Educational Webinar Series for the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries
- Won the General Contractor Portwide Small Works On-Call contract for the Port of Seattle
- Won the Kimball Elementary School Good Faith Survey, Design, and Construction Admin contract with Seattle Public Schools
- Won the Rainier Beach High School Good Faith Survey, Design, and Construction Admin contract with Seattle Public Schools