SoundEarth Strategies, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Principal Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) with at least 10 years of experience as a practicing CIH in industrial hygiene consulting. This individual will manage the Industrial Hygiene Group and oversee several small and large private and public sector projects. The CIH should demonstrate strong technical and business development skills and a constructive attitude toward managing and mentoring staff.
The position will be based out of SoundEarth’s Seattle office.
- Perform exposure assessment projects for chemical (gases, vapors, aerosols, dust, etc.), biological, and physical hazards. Experience performing ergonomic assessments would be a plus.
- Develop scope, scheduling, and budget IH projects for both public and private sector clients.
- Managing numerous small and large projects.
- Supervise broad range of projects and project teams.
- Develop marketing strategies with senior management team.
- Mentoring of young professionals and project managers.
Key Areas of Experience:
- IH Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality
- Project Specific Health and Safe Plans
- Risk Management and Process Safety
- Worker Exposure Evaluations
- Experience serving as an expert witness on industrial hygiene matters
Applicants must be US Citizens. Candidates must have current CIH certifications, 10+ years’ experience in commercial facility consulting, and BS in Environmental Science or related field, strong technical and project management skills, supervisory experience and be proficient in MS Word and Excel.
Additional desired qualifications include AutoCAD LT experience, lead assessor certification, and AHERA inspector, designer and management planner certifications.